Thursday, June 26, 2014

Time to Heal

Hey guys,

Ok so I have to give you all the update..
I have found an amazing therapist one who has the same religion values, Believes that D.I.D is real and believes that living in harmony is the way to go in my recovery :)

I have been working hard in therapy once a week 2 hour sessions and many individuals for the first time all sharing with a therapist .

I also have made some pretty amazing D.I.D friends close to home (yes real people with MPD!!! who knew lol) anyways with come with is fun, understanding, true friendship and triggers true triggers and so I am working n new way to deal with new memories that are coming up in my life.

I have become more positive about life as I have grown  in my recovery. It still hard but dissociating is not as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment